Friday, April 4, 2008

R-A-N-D-O-M! RANDOM! RANDOM! RANDOM!!!!

Hi.

This is going to be a VERY random post because nothing really happens out here in the boonies!!


Well, Hannah is better at English and writing, but she says I'm better at Math, and she needs help alot of the time. When you look at this pic, you can imagine why:

This is a pic of expanded notation. It's actually pretty easy.



Our Mamaw and Papaw just got home from Gatlinburgh, Tennessee, and they had gifts for us!! Like...

My new pocket knife!! I guess I'm a collector now!! This one has 13 functions!!


And...

My new jacket!! It's really comfortable and I like to wear it around the house alot.


Well, mom just went to the grocery store today and look what Drew did!!How sweet, Drew!! Your doing me and Hannah's job for us!!




Well, as I said, not much going on around here today and this is the most exiting thing I can think of!!


Have a nice Friday night!!


Luke A.

3 comments:

Em said...

thanks for the comment on my blog!

Luke R. said...

Im suprised you remember who I AM!! I'm jsut your cousins cousins brother!!

Luke A.

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Isn't it great that Drew is finally old enough to do your chores for you? LOL!

Love the new pocket knife. You are a lucky kid.

Mrs. W