Friday, March 28, 2008

Nothing



I think I got it! Maybe! YES!! I DID!!! This is the flix of Hannah Singing BarlowGirl!


Well, nothing is going on at all, so I'll just say un-notable things this time like:



Well, I FINALLY have a new pocket knife, but it's still not a whole lot bigger than my other one. here is a pic of comparison:


I think you can tell which one is new and old, right?

Hannah has been sick so I've had to do all the chores like take back the 4 trash cans and the mail all at once ( My idea ), while she reads all day. Lucky her...sort of.

Well, like I said, nothing's going on but I wanted to post a new post before tomorrow which is the day that we'll offically be busy for a couple days.

See Y'al!

Luke A.

3 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Cool movie. Hannah is an awesome singer, you have to admit.

Like your knife.

Mrs. W

Luke R. said...

I think she is too, but she can really get annoying when she sings ALL THE TIME!!!

Jill and Crew said...

Funny Luke!!!!!!
I like Hannah's singing. But to a guy it can get annoying I guess.
See you soon!

Alisha