Friday, May 2, 2008

Pics

For today's post I just thought I would show some pics:


Drew loves the bath. He used to hate it and scream bloody murder every time he got in...now he screams bloody murder when he's gotta get out!
This is, well, me, of course, with my cousin Bradley (Brad). I don't remember when this pic was taken, but I know it was recently because I'm wearing my favorite jacket that I got less than a year ago.



I guess Hannah thinks she's a model. Just look at that smirk!!







This is a pic of Jaki (left), Johnny (middle), and Stormie (right). It was taken at our old house in Hannah's room about 2 and a half years ago.










This is Hannah in our Papaw Buddy's army gear. She looks swell, huh?


This is me with my grandma Sandy's sunglasses that she left here once on. "Cool, dude, wanna soda??"



Well, those are some funny pics that I though would make you laugh!!


Luke A.

1 comment:

Hannah-Indiana said...

I'll have you know that that pic of me was made a long time ago when I was very young and foolish. So leave me alone!!! (and from now on, let me see what you write about me before you let Dad publish your posts. Got it?!)

Your loving sister,
Hannah