Friday, May 16, 2008

Toothless

Hi everybody.



Something exiting has happened!!.......I lost a tooth!!:

Notice I still have other teeth coming in. I once had to eat on 1 side of my mouth all the time because I barely had any teeth on the other side.




Other thing's happened like on Mothers Day, mom got an MP3 player and I liked it so much I listened to it more than her! So I decided to get my own:







Well, this is it. Sorry about the blurry-ness and the reflection on it.



And lastly, I wanted to ask, has any of you ever met someone famous, like a singer, or an actor or actress? Well, I have. It's.....



Antoine Bethea, Colts DB #41!!



Unless your a football fan, you probably have no idea whatsoever who that is, right?



Well, I would have a pic of me next to him, but mom didn't even save the picture. Sniff. I promised myself I wasn't gonna cry. Now all I have is a pic of him autographing a poster, and you can only see his New York Yankees hat.



Well, here's that pic, anyway:






Well, goodbye to all!!


Luke A.

No comments: