Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Funny, Stupid pics

Today, since Hannahs b-day was like 5 days ago, I'll show the funniest pics I have in attempt to make you laugh:






GROSS!!! Since when does Hannah have disgusting eyes?!






Cool dude, wanna soda? Wow, I look like a dufase (is that how you spell it?).






Yes, he is my future football star!! Its a MAN!!!



Hes hungry people! Dont sit there and make him pose for a dumb pic! Let him eat!! Why do you think that big chicken thingy is sitting there on his plate!?! Eat, Dad, EAT!!



Tired. All the work in the freezing cold snow. I cant take it. I think I'm got frost-bit. Help me!!!



Well, thanks for laughing your heads off!! See ya all later!! P.S. Comment if you like my new template.



Bye!!



Luke A.



6 comments:

creepy crawler kid said...

i have to call 911 because I busted a gut from laughing too much


super sam

Hannah-Indiana said...

Sam, you're funny! Cool pix, Luke! You really could be a comedian.
Hannah

Luke R. said...

Sam your not just funny your more funny than me!!! Thats gotta be a record. Thanks for the comment guys!!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Great pictures Luke! I love your new look. The header is soooo you!

Mrs. W

Laurie and company said...

Hey Luke!
I think the funniest picture is
your dad getting ready to eat!
See you at Kaleo.
Will

Em said...

Nice pics, I heard you liked my videos ( :

Emily