Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy June, To You...

It's JUNE!!! Just 6 months and a day ti'll my 12th b-day!! Forget that. BUT...




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MELANIE/KATE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Melanie Kate turned 10 on the 31 (yesterday).



Another birthday coming up is Hannah's who will be 14 on June 19th.



Other things happened recently (kinda), like I lost my 2nd to last tooth (thank goodness, no more blood!





I gotta tell a story to all the spider haters out there... I saw a spider in the bathroom one day, and picked up mom's sandal and killed it...guess what! It was pregnant, which means when I killed it, approximately 60 baby spiders went crawling all over the floor. Hannah screamed her head off, and even though I wasn't scared (I was a bit startled), for no reason I started screaming like Hannah.



Another couple stories, these about my Papaw; When he was a about 10 or 11, he had hopped a fence alot, and one day there was a nail sticking up and his hand landed right on it and put a hole right through his hand, and a pastor felt sorry for him and layed 50 cents in his hand (alot of money in the 50's). And for Halloween, he would put cow doo in a plastic bag and set it on fire and put it on a front porch and ring the doorbell and ran away, so when someone answered the door, they would stomp it out and sometimes be barefoot!



I know there are no pics, so I'll just put a pic of the birthday girl:















Here she is! Like Hannah said on her blog, ignore her (Hannah) in the backround.



Goodbye! This is Luke A. sighning off!

6 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hi Luke,

I'm sorry I haven't done a post in a while. I might do one today. Neat how you told about your Grandfather. It was cool. Um, and that's all I want to say.

Bye,
Seff

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hi Luke,

SEE? IF you had CARRIED the mother spider outside rather than squashing her, you wouldn't have had 60 baby spiders running around who will grow up to be BIG, HAIRY spiders crawling around your bathroom!

Mrs. W

Luke R. said...

Seth, what you said was good. Yeah, there's alot of stuff that should be shared about my grandpa.
Mrs. W, why cant you just TELL me this stuff about animals and icky gross insects BEFORE I face them!?!? Just Kidding, b ut maybe I really do need to take lessons on what to do when ______ Happens. Right?

Luke A.

creepy crawler kid said...

i am going to get the worlds bigggest sandle and squish you, just kidding.

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Luke...love the picture of you and Hannah at the top of your blog and the dark blue background....

Hey,
When are you going to post again? It's been awhile!

Mrs. W

Luke R. said...

I have a new post on the way. Thanks for wondering!

Luke A