Thursday, April 15, 2010

Randomness...HI ELIZABETH!

Well, since the only one who is going to read this is probably Elizabeth, I just want to say HI ELIZABETH!
Okay, so today, me and my dad played basketball, and for the first 2 minutes he had Drew in his arms so I took an 8-2 lead. I ended up shooting a bunch of three-pointers and taking a 17-8 lead. Then I started missing EVERYTHING and he came back and went up 20-17. We were playing to 21, so it was almost garanteed that he'd win. Well, for 5 minutes we did nothing but shoot 3's, and we did nothing but miss. Finnaly, I made one, and then it was 20-20. He shot a 3, missed, and it was a mad scramble for the ball. He recovered and shot a fadeaway from the side, hit the backboard, and I was able to get the rebound and score a 2 pointer to win, 22-20. HORRAY! Of the past 4 times we've played, ive won 3 of them. One of them I won 22-12.

Well, My little bro wants to get out of the bathtub and I'm the only one who can do it, so GOODBYE!

2 comments:

zeblonde♥ said...

OMG HI LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Like congrats on your football game :P

Dude your little brother is almost as cute as MINE!!!!!

Luke R. said...

LIke dude i kjonw he like rox my sox off.