Saturday, February 23, 2008

5 things you probably didn't know about me


I'm writing on a Monday again because my dad is going to take his computer with him to work tomorrow, and I want to post pics on this post so I'm writing on a Monday.


Anyway, here are some pics and 5 things you probably didn't know about me:




This is me at age 0 and Hannah at age 2.

This is me on my 10th birthday, and of course with a colts cake.





Here is me in a big football costume in California. Oh, and by the way, I'm NOT and Oakland Raiders fan.



This is Me, Dad, and Drew, on my 11th birthday, getting ready to go to a Colts game, wich they won.



1) I was born with a hole in my lung, and was expected to die, but God saved me.


2) I've had the flu about 8 times in my life.


3) I was unconscious for about 1.5 seconds because of playing "Red Rover". Don't ask how it happened, because its a long story.


4) I've never drank coke or pepsi (I have had 7 up and sprite before, but only 3 total times).


5) I wouldn't mind if I had to go a year without eating pizza.


Well, that's 5 things I hope you didn't already know about me, and I have to get off now.


--Luke A.

1 comment:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Whoa....I didn't know those things about you....well, I knew about the Colt's obsession of course!

Great post. Keep it up!