Friday, February 22, 2008

Injuries of the Injury King

Well, this post is dedicated to all the injuries that I can remember:









1) Once, when I was around 6 years old, I was learning to ride my bike without training wheels, and I was turning around and I fell off and hit my baby two-front-teeth and they chipped and I had to eat 2 Popsicles...but don't ask why, because I have no idea...but they tasted good!





2) This is not a timeline with my first to latest, so just remember that. Anyway, recently me and my sister were playing on our Wii, and Hannah hit me just above the eye and I had to put a Kleenex over it to stop the bleeding. I still have the mark today! (barely)





3) Now, Mrs. Y. and Mrs. W., some of these injuries have happened because of people related to you, so...I'm gonna SUE!! Just kidding. But anyway, once I was lightsaber fighting with Ethan, and the saber scratched my hand and it started bleeding, so I went inside and put some alcohol on it and I also still have the scratch today (barely again).



4) Once again, Hannah hits me with the Wii controler, but this time in the arm. this one wasn't so bad, but I can assure you that #2 hurt WAAAAY more than this one.



5) Once I was at a Chuck-E.-Cheese and I was going to find out how high this little mask would go and Melanie thougt I couldn't reach it and before I could say anything to get her to stop, she slammed it down one my left eye, which was the same eye that Hannah hit with the Wii remote!




6) Once, Me, Sam, and Seth were playing "keep away" with a football and it was loose so we all dove for it and Sam's arm flew back and and hit...my left eye.



7) Again, Sam hits my LEFT eye! We were all just standing around and Sam was in front of me with a stick and he accidentally shifted it back into my left eye.



8)And, today, while sledding on ice (again!) I flew down a hill and went into a ditch and cut my lip with ice (although it was mostly bleeding because they were chapped)!

9)And last and defiantly not least, once I was walking with my x-neighbor Adam, and I was chewing gum, and I bit part of my tongue off! Boyinazoo said that I had a big chunk of my tongue missing for a long time




Well, you've heard most of my injuries ( I can't think of any more that I've had ) and my sister keeps saying "Hurry up, Luke! Hurry up!" so I should go.


--Luke A.

P.S. I coluldn't find any pics of me that looked like I was hurting, so I just put a pic of my favorite kitty, Jaki.

6 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Luke,

So sorry my children were contributors to your injuries - please don't sue me!

Please tell me you didn't pour straight alcohol on your wound! That would BURN!!!

Mrs. S

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Luke,

You forgot the time Will pushed you down in the mud. Wasn't that worse than my poking your eye out?

Sam

Sherry at the Zoo said...

If you think chipping your two front teeth is bad, try having your sibling (Sam of course) split your tooth in half with a shovel full of dirt...

Sophia

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Luke,

I'm sorry that all that stuff happened to you. And by the way, try getting hit three times in the same eye.

Love,
Seff

Sherry at the Zoo said...

And I thought my life was tragic and injury filled.....

Sam (again)

Luke R. said...

Well, Sam, Sophie Seth, Mrs. Weir, and Sam again, thank you all for posting in the last hour or so.

My next post is coming up!