Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here's the Update...

Um, well, nothing really exciting is going on, so I'll just tell you the minor things that's been going on:

Well, firstly, my sister got her hair cut and highlighted blonde. I wonder if she'll act more "blonde" than she already did? Here is a pic of her new do:




Her hair is going to be hard to get used to.


We also a got a new Nintendo DS. We only have one game called Nintendogs but it's pretty daggone fun! Here's a picture of the DS:


I like the color which is flashy red (literally!).


And lastly, Drew has decided he wants to blog, here's the solid proof:



Isn't nice that almost all of the people in our family want or do blog?

Sorry, this was such a short post but, as I said before there's not much going on.

See ya!

--Luke A.

5 comments:

Laurie and company said...

Hey, I know this is your blog, Luke, but Hannah's hair looks awesome and I bet it will take some time to get used to it!
Are you havin' fun with your new DS?
Have fun!
LY

Laurie and company said...

Ok one question when did Hannah
get her hair cut?
Mel-mel

Hannah-Indiana said...

Mel, I got my hair cut the day before I wrote my new post on my blog. Which was two days ago! LYLAS, Hannah

Sherry at the Zoo said...

great post




Sophia

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hi Luke! So, you blog, your sister blogs (cute hair Hannah!), your dad blogs, now Drew has the fever....when are you going to get your dear momma set up? Tell her its a blog or a baby, one or the other! LOL!