Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Vacation To Branson

Hello to all of the people reading this post!


As you know, I haven't posted in 12 days, but that's because I was on vacation, in Branson, MO. That's what this post is about; my vacation:

First, of course, the drive to get there. It took a total of about 9 and a half hours...pretty boring! We actually had to stop at a hotel for a night, and then had to resume driving the next day. Here are couple pics of the drive there:This is the St. Louis Arch. It's taller than it looks from any angle.



This is a pic of Drew not liking being in the car for like 4 hours straight and with me playing Nintendo DS in the background. I was apparently very into the football game I was playing. We FINALLY got there, and the first place we went was a Titanic museum, witch is just shaped as half of it, but there's a big box-looking thing behind it that they used to store everything in it.
I'm so tall that not even the biggest building in Branson can be tall enough to not let me lean on it...NOT!!!!!!!
This is me swimming, well, more like standing in 3 feet water.
This is Hannah with her feet in the hot tub. Well, our vacation time passed and we had to go home, and this is what almost all of us did on the way back, except for me.


Hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll be back to post on Thursday!


Luke A.

5 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

I'm posting a comment on 3/13 (my sister Alyssa's birthday) and Sunday I'm going on vacation. I hope we don't have to spend as much time in the car as you did, but we have nintendo ds's so that will help.

My mom just told me that we will spend more time in the car...good thing we have a tv!

Sam

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Luke,

LOVE the picture of you pushing over the building...you strong kid you!

Mrs. W

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hi Luke,

We're going on vacation soon too. We're going to be driving a long, long time but it probably will be better since we won't have a baby in the car, unless you can count Sam as a baby! Just kidding! I love you Sam!

When we get back you are going to have to come over and see the puppy. And you better know who that is.

Sophia

Luke R. said...

Don't worry Sophie. All the Drama of your new pup Victoria has made me feel like I've ALREADY seen her.

Anonymous said...

Which one of the Branson hotels did you stay at? I'm trying to find a good place to stay.