Thursday, March 20, 2008

5 Things About Drew...

Since there's nothing going on (Again), I'm going to tell you 5 things about my cute little bro Drew, but first I'll show some pics;

This is Drew eating cake on his 1st b-day. He apparently enjoyed it!








This is Drew at Christmas time. He is 3 months old in this pic.


This is him 2 days ago with MY football helmet, gloves, and football. He also had my cleats on a minute later.




Now, I'll tell you 5 things about Mr. Man;




1) He LOVES the outdoors. Every time he goes outside with me he cries his eyes out when he has to come inside.




2) He LOVES kitties (inherited that from me). We have to keep a weight in front of the door so he doesn't let them in.




3) He's tough. Once when he had just turned 1 (I think, but this has happened many times), he fell off the coffee table, and all he did was look around.




4) He can go down the stairs without help at all. Of course, he doesn't walk, he crawls backwards.



5) He LOVES his Papaw! Papaw might be his favorite person (Besides me, of course (: ).





Well, I hope Y'all have learned something new about Drew.



Luke A.

2 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

I can't believe how big Drew Baby is getting...he is so lucky to have such a great older brother.

Laurie and company said...

I like the football outfit.E