Saturday, March 15, 2008

5 Things About Hannah

Well, nothing very notable happend on this not-very-lovely Saturday, so I'm going to get Hannah back and tell people what she's like when nobody exept me is around. But first, I'll show some pics:
This is her, and she took this pic, not me.






This is her, one of her modeling pics.

I have too many pics of her to choose from, so I'll stop there, and here's 10 things about Banana:



1) She couldn't stop singing for a week to save her life! Every time she's singing and I tell her to stop, she's singing again in the next 5 seconds.



2) She would rather read all day than play PS2 or Wii or the DS all day.



3) She LOVES Country music. Well, for that matter, she loves almost ALL music! The only type of music I can think of that she DOESN"T like is rap.


4) She wrote a book. She plans to publish it soon ( I won't say what it's about or else she'll KILL me).


5 She's TERRIFIED of spiders. Once I threw a fake spider on her when she wasn't aware and she screamed at the top of her lungs!


Well, that's all that I can think of so, so long!


Luke A.

4 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

HI Luke!

Those are great pictures of Hannah, and if I had a voice as beautiful as hers, I'd sing non-stop as well.

Great post

Mrs. W

Hannah-Indiana said...

Oh, Mrs. W, that is the nicest thing anyone could ever say about me! Thank you so much!

Laurie and company said...

I like to crush spiders w/ my bare hands. E

Luke R. said...

Oh My Gosh that is SOOO GROSSSSS.
Barf! Vomit! Gag! Blac! I squash 'em with my shoes!!