Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Hidden Sisters

Hello to all!







This post is about four girls I know that NEVER like their picture taken. I like to call them the 'Hidden Sisters' (even though they are not really sisters.) I'll introduce you to them in alphabetical order:






First there's Alisha(Highschoolhereicome), who invented the word "picturephobic". She says that no picture of her looks good. Here are a couple pics of her:

This is her with baby Molly, daughter of Mrs. Y(athomemama). Alisha LOVES babies, and she will pass up almost ANYTHING to spend time with them.







This is a pic of her when she and Hannah and others were doing "modeling pictures".











Then, there's her younger sister, Holly. She NEVER lets ANYONE take pics of her...well, at least not while she's looking! Whew, it was hard to catch her!


You can tell she was still in motion when I snapped this one!




Here she is again. (Or it's her twin sister. Wait, she doesn't have a twin sister! Must be her.)








Then, there's Melanie (Stuckinthemiddlewithyou). She always sees when I'm about to take a picture of her and reacts like this:

Oh the drama!!


Ha ha! Caught you!!!!





Then, finally, there's Sophie (Girlinazoo). She really doesn't mind her picture taken as bad as the others. Here are a couple pics:









At least she looks at the camera!



Well, that's the hidden sisters! Maybe, they will realize that getting their picts taken isn't as bad as they thought and they might let people take their pics more often (especially if they think someone might blog it!)

P.S. You might notice that I didn't include MY sister with the hidden sisters. That's because she LOVES to have her pic taken. (You might need to pray about that, Banana.)

-Luke A.

3 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Love the term "the hidden sisters". So cute! I think they are all beautiful and they all should let us take MILLIONS of pictures of them!

the kids are asleep right now (I've been up all night..can't sleep in this hotel room for some reason). When we get a connection at HH I'll have them read your blogs.

Great post Luke. Keep up the good work!

Mrs. W

Luke R. said...

Thanks for the post Mrs. W! I have a new post but dad hasnt checked it yet.

-Luke A.

Jill and Crew said...

Thanks Luke!
Just for the record I don't hate when you take pic of me. It's when you take pic of me and I'm doing something weird. (haha)

TTYL
Lish