Monday, March 24, 2008

Outrageos Hannah



I know, I know, my last post before last was about Hannah,too, but I HAVE to tell you what she's been doing:

For one, last night, while sleeping in my mom and dad's floor, I looked over at Hannah and she was doing...SIT UPS!!! I mean, who does sit-ups in the middle of the night?? That's what I call...OUTRAGEOUS!!!

I would post a flix of Hannah singing a Borlow Girl song and me and Drew laughing, but my dad's computer won't let me. I will show a few pics at the end, though.









And when she's not doing sit-ups or singing whenever she wants to, she's reading...drum roll, please...prrrrrrrrrump: Left Behind: The Kids. I almost read the whole 40 book series but stopped at 32. No idea why. But She's at number 38, and that's the book that she was on when she decided to read the whole series over again!


This is Hannah doing a round off. I took this pic, and let me tell you, with a camera like my mom's it's not easy getting a pic like this.


Hannah's and Alien!! Run!!! No. If you look real close, you can see me behind her.

Well, I know those things might not be outrageous to some of you, but they are to me, so now you know!






Luke A.

3 comments:

Jill and Crew said...

I sing all the time to Luke. It must be a teenage girl thing.
Hannah does do sit ups at the weirdest times. But we all do weird stuff at the weirdest times.
Tell Hannah I said Hi.

See you soon
Alisha

Laurie and company said...

Was she hiding the arms on Thurday? E

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Oh Luke. You are too funny! Your sense of humor cracks me up!

Mrs. W